Senior Front/Back End Developer Job Responsibilities at Mr.Dev
• Develops software solutions by studying information needs, consulting with users, studying systems flow, data usage, and work processes; investigating problem areas; and following the software development lifecycle.
• Determines operational feasibility by evaluating analysis, problem definition, requirements, solution development, and proposed solutions.
• Prepares and installs solutions by determining and designing system specifications, standards, and programming clear code and query tuning.
• Proactively and regularly improves operations by conducting systems analysis, recommending changes, and implementing automation in policies and procedures.
• Plans and executes across multiple teams and external partners
• Supports and develops team members by providing advice, coaching, and educational opportunities.
Qualifications for Software Engineer at Mr.Dev
• Bachelor’s degree in Engineering (Computer Engineering or Computer Science) or similar equivalent certifications
• 5+ years of experience in a related field
• Extensive expertise in SQL
• Demonstrated proficiency in database design, implementation, troubleshooting and maintenance of multiple databases
• Demonstrated proficiency with programming language: MVC C#, Angular, React
• Proven ability to successfully balance and deliver multiple projects with concurrent releases
• High level of interpersonal skills to work effectively with others
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on company’s success
Apply to this Job